Click here to get your own player.

Monday, March 27, 2006

UNTITLED, so far...

Are you ready to ROOOOOCK?
We're not.

But we will be.
Tune in to 87.9 FM tonight from eight to ten.
That's Eighty Seven point Nine Eff Em on the radio dial kids, from 8 to 10 p.m
You do that for us, and we'll give you two hours of the oddest radio around.
We promise.
Because we care.

What exactly do we have planned? Oh...you see..but rest assured...
Plans, plans are being MADE, oh YES. You don't know what kind of plans we GOT baby. Even at this late date, SneakAttak labs is struggling mightily to bring you the finest in durnken retard ninja tomfoolery.

Tonight is weak two of the electronic and redneck horror that is SneakAttak, baby.
it PUTS IT DOWN or IT GETS THE HOSE, it WILL BEHAVE!

Three examples of SCIENCE GONE WRONG, in full effect yo.
We're coming for your children, your pets, and your sobriety.

Stay tuned for the beepy hook-up. W3rd.

This space to soon be filled with playlists, expanded ranting, and our personal messages of love to you, our loyal listener. We wuv you, yes we do, yes. we. DO.

Okay, maybe that was a little creepy. Really, our love is chaste and pure. C'mere, we'll show you.

Fl33bl3

9 Comments:

Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

Hey there.

I'm bringing the following:

more Vinyl, I'll dig in the closet for good background vinyl.

CD's and The Nubbly Box (iPod).

marshmallow peeps, the aforementioned "chicks" that Mungo wanted. Even though he is gonna lose, and best have my PIE.

my turntable. Why? So we can run it into beep's FX rig and output beepified background music.

Hookers and Blow.

how much does a semi-decent vocoder run? I need one.

Fl33bl3

9:32 AM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

I'm NOT bringing back the vibrator. I'm not done with it yet.

((theres just no way that'll not be taken wrong is there?))

Fl33bl3

9:47 AM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

BEES!

10:31 AM  
Blogger A Terrible Idea said...

Can we get a blurb to be posted on the Deathguild Tribe?

I am bringing:

Stuff
More Stuff

I dunno what else.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

posted on the deathguild tribe?

Sure, if I can remeber how to login to tribe.

I'll get to that sometime today.

Beep, *is* it possible to run a turntable directly into your FX rig for you to make menace with?

I'd like to know before hauling the box.

Fl33bl3

10:49 AM  
Blogger A Terrible Idea said...

Space may be an issue, when hauling boxes.

As for posting on tribe, what I meant is, I need the text for a posting. There's already someone to post it.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

well damnit, why didnt you SAY so?
I allready posted something on tribe.

but if you want I'll go delete it.

Fl33b

11:28 AM  
Blogger A Terrible Idea said...

six of one.

No worries.

jackass.

also, I did.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

Hmm, I see no reason why a turntable could not be plugged in... of course had I remembered to bring more equipment this morning I could do a lot more with it... but I shall manage, and if not I'll just hum.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home