Click here to get your own player.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Episode 25 - Vangelisomatic

Fuck This

Spike Jones and his City Slickers - Cocktails For Two
Project Pitchfork - Requiem
Informatik - Helpless
I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch in the house - Creepy Little Noises
Daler Mehndi - Dig Dig Daisy

How WAS your day, Fleeble?

homestarrunner.com - I Think I Have A Chance With This Guy
Icon Of Coil - Shallow Nation
Ravenous - Drowning Lamb
Sifl And Olly - Fake Bloow

15 seconds of pure obscenities

Psydoll - The Iron Battleship With The Screw With Glass
Eric Idle - I Must Be In Love
Toto Coelo - I Eat Cannibals
Shriekback - Nemesis
Squarepusher - Beep Street
I Am Spoonbender - I Went And Had My Knives Sharpened

Touch My Terrapin

Brak - I Love Beans
The Inciters - El Pollo Del Muerte
Bjork - Hunter
My Robot Friend - Sex Machine
oHGR - Cracker
Balloon Man - Sometimes When I'm Low

White Cloudy and the Vangelisomatic

In The Nursery - Memento
Face To Face - I'm Popeye The Sailor Man
Cramps - Mean Machine
The Forbidden Dimension - Shrunken Heads
Kitten On The Keys - I Am A Vamp
In Strict Confidence - Stripped
That One Guy - It's Raining Meat

Beep Plays More Videogames

Icehouse - Icehouse
Iris - Annie Would I Lie To You
Go, Robot Go! - Bonus Track
And One - Evil Boys
Iris - Danger Is The Shame

Sea Monkey Salad

2004 Open Big Disco - Accompanies Uh Younger Sister

Has Anyone Seen The New Superman?

Miranda July - Atlanta
The Robot Ate Me - Celebration Time
Melotron - Wir Sind
Consolidated - Sex Work
Incubus Succubus - Supernature
De/Vision - Unputdownable

Goodnight

Dresden Dolls - Bad Habit
Covenannt - The Men

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Robot said...

Well that went pretty well... I have all my toes... my toe collection... in a bucket... I'M THE MOUSE!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

Jedi don't need TOES

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home