Click here to get your own player.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Episode 54 - The Fleebster

I can't read your lips

Excellent Spirits - I have no idea what the track is.
Alabama3 - MDMA

kill the fleebster

Rasputina - my captivity by savages
epoxies - we're so small
Reverand Billy C. Wirtz - Mennonite Surf Party

PAIN

Martini Ranch - Freetime (remix)
Doctor MacDoo - The Bagpipe Song
Toto Coelo - I Eat Cannibal

There's Going To Be A Murder

Aqua - barbie Girl
Tom Waites - Army Ants
my robot friend - Dial Zero (Safety Scissors)

Say No To Scorpion

Eiffel 65 - My Console
Ministry - jesus built my hotrod
Bhama - Funny When A Clown Dies

Why The Fleebster Loves You

Seabound - October Song
The Algorithm March, part one
Balloon Man - Bowl Of Cherries
The Algorithm March, part two
Ballon Man - Wish I had a cat
Neuroticfish - A Short Commercial Break
The Scotch Greens - City Is Poison

Make it stop

Chris Vrenna - Flying On The Wings Of Steam
Castlevania - Vampire Killer (techno remix)
Weird Al Yankovik - Amish Paradise

34 minutes

Mind In A Box - Beyond The World
Kermit The Frog - Happy Feet
Force Commander - The Star Wars Theme (redone)
shriekback - troublemeat

BRAH!

The Violent Femmes - Add It Up

DUDE!

Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut Me Up
VIM - When A Child Is Bored
Talking Heads - Wild Wild Life

DUDE BRAH! BRAH! DUDE!

VNV Nation - Perpetual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home