Click here to get your own player.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Episode 69 - SPAWN!

What are we going to do here, how are we going to play this?

DJ Tiesto: Traffic
Muppets: Manamana
Lodger: I love Death

shame on you

ayria: Debris
Sinister at the minister
melt bannana: likea white bat in a box, dead matters go on

SMELLS!

reaper: ardent sun
Dan Fuller: Jesus impregnate me lord
James brown: livin in america

Voting for deformities
Daddies little Antichrist

Sero Overdose: Harmony
VNV Nation: Savior (VOX)
RX the party party.com:

Dark NES Interview

Gothcicles: One Second Ghost
The Smiths: What time is now
Chuck Dodgers: Bomberman chip trip
See Colin Slash: You make me feel like morrisey(caustic remix)
twilight singers: black is the color of my true loves hair

A Tragic Cheeseits habit
Because of the wonderful thing he does

Björk Gudmundsdottir: Fusi Hreindyr
Laibach: Get back
Klut: Something

NIGHT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time is now? I think you mean "How soon is now?"

I was thinking about how overplayed that song was in my life, then you fixed everything by playing the see colin slash song.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

How much for that soon in the window?

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I get it. Carry on then. Colon Capital P.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home