Click here to get your own player.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

desperation, and MRE's (episode sorta 11)

EDIT: The improved and no-longer-totally-sucky episode 11 is now available at http://www.dark-eyed.com/sneakattack/sneakattack_11.mp3 - put THAT in your browser and smoke it. Or you can just ping on over to http://www.dark-eyed.com/sneakattack/ it's all linked up there right now.

AND NOW, a PLAYLIST....
sampled intro

gorillaz - 19-2000 (soulchild mix)
Legendary Pink dots - It's not actually "when lenny meets lorca", despite what I said, I'll look it up later.
david bowie - there is a happy land
samples
assemblage23 - naked
vnv nation - anthem
rotersand - almost wasted (4a.m.-recut)
dresden dolls - baby one more time (britney spears cover)
sampled break
!!! - pardon my freedom (Maurice fulton instrumental mix)
big black - steelworker
Spoken break
Lunascape - state of mind
Mary Fahl - going home
Red Elvises - Venice Beach
Sex Gang Children + Marc Almond - The Hungry Years
Hubert Kah - Der NDW Kult Mix
Fire-Side Chats with fleeble
Absurd Minds - Lord
Hanzel und Gretyl - Verbotenland
[SITD] - Sentiment
Stromkern - The Mercy Seat
Gorillaz - All Alone
Lacrimosa - Einsamkeit
Cuddly Toys - Bring on the Ravers
A few final samples to see us all off, and a bit more chatting, and then, well, it's off to the pits with me.
Projekt Pitchfork - Fear
Spray - I Am Gothic
De/Vision - Unputdownable
Peter Murphy - Marlene Deitrich's Favorite Poem
Final Talky talky.....
BEEP! YOU MUST WRITE THE INTERSTITIALS FOR THE BLOG!



IT IS DONE! This A-MRE should now be available. It does not have the star-quality that would most assuredly be present in a full episode (that is to say, one produced by those mad geniuses Mungo and BEEP). Click this thing, click it HARD and FAST, and you can have the Emergency Ration of SneakAttack downloadable goodness. It doesn't suck, and it has suitable doses of Mungo AND Beep.. Sweet.....

yeah. just effing click it would you?

fl33bl3

It's not so bad!

You know... for not having me in it...

bEEp

But B33P, it |)035 |-|4V3 Y0U 1|\| 17!!!
(*pauses to wonder if mungo is screaming and clawing at the screen yet...*)

fleeble

13 Comments:

Blogger Will Robot said...

I like the peanut butter in the MRE, it's a very good peanut butter. Also sometimes you get these little bottles of tabasco and they are adorable!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

I like how as it goes on you go more and more into Radio-DJ-Voice.

I also like kittens, robot toys, legos, and pretty much any kind of food that is served in a leaf.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

Have you ever noticed you had a pretty impressive cut? Like blood gushing everywhere? And you have no idea where it came from? And the rabbits just WON'T STOP SCREAMING?

I hate that!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

Awwwww, we miss you too fl33bl3!

Exept it's kind of nice not having you constantly poking me in the back of my head with a sturgeon... and the way you sort of stare off into space smiling that manic grin while your eyes go cold and dead... and that high pitched keening that follows you everywhere you go... and that smell... what is that? peppermint otter?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

beep.....

um....

you're scary

6:36 PM  
Blogger A Terrible Idea said...

Next time on Sneak Attack:

"Fleeble, why are you obsessed with my ass? I mean, we've known each other a long time, but..."

"Yeah. Umm, well, you see, I was drinking, and-"

"BZZZASCCHHHHTTTTTTTINGINGINGING BEEP. I am BEEP. I am standing on a kitten, and oh how it mocks me. Like so many tiny chickens, painted with black stripes to look like bees. BEES FROM SWINDON! Fear my BZZZHAHCCCCCHHHHHTTTTTTTT BEEP!"

"... Here's some music."

1:39 PM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

funny then.

now I'm cringing at what teh revenge is gonna be.

I'm gonna get revenged for something only we three heard.

somehow...theres something...wrong with..
yes.
wrong.

And beeps not standing on the kitten, he IS the kitten, didn't I send you the picture of him working?

fleeble

4:29 PM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

My vengeance will be swift and brutal and will have no basis in reality or anything that has or has not been done to me.

And you will know me by the cut of my jib, and lo... the jib will be cut mighty!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

beep...
you need to comment BEFORE the mushrooms kick in.

fl33bl3

8:15 AM  
Blogger A Terrible Idea said...

Who gets up this early on a saturday?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

Who gets up this early on a saturday? Why, I'll tell ya who gets up this early on a saturday.

Healthy, happy, normal, well adjusted, productive members of society, like me.

Of course.

Fl33bl3

1:59 PM  
Blogger Will Robot said...

Not bad, a bit cohesive in general without two other tastes being flung at you, but what are ya gonna do :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Fl33bl3 said...

well, the obscene hypereclecticism and rampant pseudocreativity of a REAL sneakattack show is, of course, impossible without full team participation.

that, and I sober for this one.

shame really.

fl33bl3

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home