Click here to get your own player.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Episode 72: BEATBOXING!

Right... I am a terrible terrible beatboxer, let's not do that again soon.

Also, no idea what you are talking about Mungo, I put up every show I had notes on... I blame society.

project pitchfork: orange moon
Laibach: the kitten song
Al: Dare to be Stupid

BEATBOXING!
BEEBOXING!
Ow, my head!
creaming Jesus: the forest
Dan Deacon: bees leave me alone
Adam Ant: Ant Music

CAFFEINE!

spray: I am gothic
the faint: wet from birth
Stromkern: Stand up : Iris Mix

BEATBOX CONTINUES!
We want food!

Assemblage 23: sorry
Crispin Hellion Glover: Never say "never" to Always
Dan Deacon: Wham City

WORST BEATBOX EVER!
septic entry into spiderman

Current 93: The fall of Christopher Robin
Magic Knight rayearth: No idea, it's all kanjitastic
Joey Miskulu: Hooked on Bavaria

Scleral Facial
Where's Pinky?

Shriekback: hym to the local gods
Cryptkeeper five: Snowflake
Shakespeare's Sister: Hormonally Yours

Gut Hutches for Crap Rabbits

Goteki: We go chrome
Dan Deacon: My Name is Robert
Eric Gottesman: The Sun is Hot
Edge of Dawn: All Coordinates are wrong
Dan Deacon: World of Hair

Stuff in beeps pocketBEATBOX!

See Colin Slash: Hard Core! Cyanotic remix

Iiiiiiinteresting things

..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home