Click here to get your own player.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Episode 76: I'm Old!

Sneakattack Boys: Argument with a lamp

black heart: edge of dawn
corky burk: eating is fun, eating is serious
Ministry: World

A magical land of peace and gators

benny goodman orchestra: I found a new baby
Paul Enka: Smells like team spirit
Merzbow: I Lead You Towards Glorious Times (Right, i get it, save it for my own show, fair enough, last one then)

The Rebuttal (I think Fleeble got annoyed)

ratatat: swisha
Peter Sellers; Hard Days Night
David Bowie & Trent Reznor: I'm Afraid of Americans

Silence is something we have enough of
Fleeble's tips for terrorists

duke ellington: tootie for cutie
kids of windy high: primary enforcement
Noam Chomsky: Wars On Terror, Old and New-And Orwellian Doublespeak

Fuel and doom and scary things

Eifel65: people of tomorrow
oddioblender: oh snap
VNVNation: Nemesis
Justice: D.A.N.C.E.
Esrevnoc: bee charmer
Pop Will Eat Itself: Ich Bin Ein Auslander

AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH
Stop the Stupid!

Transformers: Transformers theme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home